Have your very best skin with a HydraFacial from the team at Ideal Gynecology. Your face deserves a refreshingly clean restart, and that's what this specialty service provided by Dr. Lillian Schapiro's team in Atlanta, GA, provides. Hydrafacials are truly wonderful aesthetic experiences for women of all ages.
What is a HydraFacial?
The skin on your face is subject to the effects of stress, aging, makeup, oil, dryness, and dirt. Patients experiencing skin dullness, fine lines and wrinkles, large pores and more can benefit from a HydraFacial.
Just one 30 to 60-minute HydraFacial treatment can change all that. Performed in our comfortable treatment rooms at Ideal Gynecology in Atlanta, GA, your HydraFacial cleanses, exfoliates, soothes and protects your skin. You look and feel refreshed. Plus, your treatment is customized to your skin goals and needs. So, no two HydraFacials are alike!
FAQs about HydraFacials
1. Is a HydraFacial performed with a laser? No, it's not. Water, oxygen and other ingredients, such as antioxidants and skin nutrients, detoxify your skin painlessly. The procedure hydrates and exfoliates your skin, leaving it feeling and looking glowing, tauter and fresher.
2. What is red or blue LED therapy? For special skin problems, your technician may use a blue or red LED light as needed. MedicalNewsToday reports that red LED light increases collagen production. Collagen is the skin protein that makes skin elastic and youthful-looking. Blue light helps areas of hyperpigmentation and leathery skin resulting from sun exposure.
3. How soon will I see results? You'll see a renewed look immediately. Your skin will look and feel plumper and more elastic.
4. How often can I receive a HydraFacial? Most people receive a treatment every four to six weeks for maximum effect. You'll understand what protocol is best for your skin after a helpful consultation with your esthetician at Ideal Gynecology.
5. My skin is very sensitive. Will a HydraFacial work for me? Likely, the gentle HydraFacial will not only work for your sensitive skin, it will make it feel better and look clearer. Even people with active acne outbreaks can receive this wonderful treatment.
Come see us
At Ideal Gynecology in Atlanta, GA, HydraFacials are just one of the many services we provide to improve women's health and sense of overall well-being. Why not call Dr. Lillian Shapiro and her staff today to learn more about this popular aesthetic experience? Phone us at (470) 312-3696.