You might be surprised to know that, in addition to performing checks on your reproductive health, Atlanta-based Ideal Gynecology also offers HydraFacials to make patients' skin look radiant. Led by Dr. Lillian Schapiro, read on to learn what this cosmetic treatment can do for you.
What is HydraFacial?
Over the past two years, HydraFacial has become one of the most popular facial skin treatments in the world. As well as hydrating your skin, it deep cleanses your pores and resurfaces your skin. HydraFacial treatment has four steps:
- Cleansing and exfoliation: The pores are deep cleaned to remove trapped dirt and oils. This process also removes dead skin cells and resurfaces your facial skin.
- Skin peel: A mild glycolic peel leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and with a healthy glow.
- Extracting: A vortex extraction nozzle is used to remove all the unwanted particles from your skin.
- Hydrating: The pen-like device infuses the newly cleansed skin with antioxidant and collagen-rich hydrating serums.
When you undergo HydraFacial at Ideal Gynecology, you will enjoy a relaxing and invigorating experience. Dr. Shapiro will discuss any concerning areas of skin and explain how HydraFacial can help.
Benefits of HydraFacial
The benefits of HydraFacial treatment from our Atlanta office are numerous, and many can be seen after just one appointment. They include:
- Softer, smoother skin
- Skin hydration and plumping
- Gradual reduction of fine lines, and brown spots
- Improvement of oily skin
- Bright, clear complexion
- More even skin tone
- Firmer skin
- Reduction of enlarged pores
The effects of HydraFacial can last for up to seven days or longer. For the best, most consistent results, one treatment per month is recommended.
Give Us a Call
If you live in or around Atlanta, contact Dr. Schapiro at (470) 312-3696 to book an appointment for HydraFacial or to find out about other skin treatments.